Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tallie Jo!

Wow, I can't believe it has already been a year with our little Tallie Tootles! 

Tallie turned 1 on October 7, and we had a fun little birthday party for her.  Here her and Lance are eating breakfast! 


I tried to take some pictures of her in her cute birthday outfit, but I could not get her to look at the camera for the life of me!





Singing Happy Birthday! 



Well considering she had already had cookies, cakes, candy, popsicles, and donuts all before the age of 1, she knew right what to do with her cake! 



And finally, opening some presents!


WE LOVE YOU TALLIE JO!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Tallie Jo! I can't believe our girls are already 1...crazy! Her outfit is seriously darling :)

Unknown said...

Your family is just amazing, i miss you guys, and its awesome to see that you guys are happy. its wierd to think i dont even know tallie... haha shes huge already