Tuesday, June 18, 2013

St. Patty's Continues...

My mom had us over for a St. Patty's dinner Monday night.  She makes a traditional St. Patty's meal of corn beef and cabbage every year, so it was fun to continue in that tradition.  

Lance & Tallie at their cute little table! 


My brother isn't the biggest "kid person" if you will, but Tallie is quickly getting him wrapped around his finger!  Every time she sees him she screams out his name and delight and jumps into his arms for a big hug!  


Today he even scored a kiss!  I can't wait until my brother becomes a dad one day!  Hoping he gets a little girl!  


One of my dad's patients made him this amazing rocking horse that the kids have loved! 


Hmm, looks likes the little p is a fan of Irish food! 




And since I thought I had fun taking pics of the kids with Mimi & Papa the night before, I thought I would do the same with my parents as well! 





2 of my lovies right there!  


Aah man, it's been a great year with this cutie!  Can't believe she turns 1 in one week!  


No comments: