Thursday, June 11, 2009

Advertising has its perks!!!

Spence gets to be in a movie with her today:



He called me at lunch today to tell me that they chose two people from his work to be extras in the movie they are filming. When I asked him how they chose who would be in the movie, he said, "well, they went through and chose the two most attractive guys at the office, and so naturally I was chosen!" Duh, why did I even ask! So, today Spence will make his film debut.

Ok, honestly... they are filming a portion of the movie at his work and he and the other dude's desk happen to be right next to the spot they are filming, so that is why they were chosen as extras. HOWEVER, if it was based on looks, I am sure he would have been chosen regardless! ;) Love ya babe!

5 comments:

Scott and Amy said...

ha ha ha ha...spence i bet they chose to film at that spot because they saw it was your desk and they wanted you in the movie. Your one studly guy. Love you katie and spence and lance and baby girl :) i can't believe your having another baby!!!

Spencer said...

I am actually in the movie with her. I am the only one at the office who got to talk with her and the other lead in the movie. She was super nice and very attractive. I have a good little part in the film.

Spencer said...

I am actually in the movie with her. I am the only one at the office who got to talk with her and the other lead in the movie. She was super nice and very attractive. I have a good little part in the film.

Melissa said...

What movie? And I know i may be crazy but who is she?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey babe, if as you say you have a "good little part" we better be getting some royalties from your big debut! LOL