- waking up, getting ready and working out (speen only for the work out!)
- I went to a surprise shower while Spence and Lance went grocery shopping
- Taking Lance to the zoo
- Doing all the yard work while Lance took a nap
- exchanging gifts
- dropping Lance off at my mom's for a sleepover
- 4:28 tee time - walking 9 holes
- 7:00 sealings at the Temple
- Dinner on the patio at Market Street
- 9:50 movie!
Needless to say, we were EXHAUSTED by the time we got home. But, it was really, really fun to have a fun day together and a night out on the town!
Being married to Spence these last 6 years have been a lot of fun! We spoke in church the other week and I will relay part of the introduction I gave about Spence and I that sums up some of the things we have been up to in the past 6 years. (obviously for humor some of things were slightly exaggerated! ;) )
- 9 wards = 9 different homes (owned 2 homes, 1 of which was one of the worst financial disasters of our marriage to date!)
- 4 different states (Utah, California, Arizona, Washington)
So throughout these 9 homes and 4 states:
I have taken 864,432 pictures
Spencer has eaten 22,641 bowls of cereal
16,798 is the number of times we have said to our selves “how did we luck out with the world’s best child!”
Spencer’s sang 14,622 songs whether it be in his band or at church or to family and friends
I have held the record for water skiing around the lake 2,763 times w/out letting go ALL while wearing a shower cap on my head so that my hair would not get wet!
Spencer has played 344 rounds of golf
We have visited 26 countries
Hiked 18 mountains
Between the two of us we have had 10 jobs – ranging from selling fruit to hippies down at
We have had 7 cars
Married for 6 years
Had 3 degrees between the two of us – most recent being Spencer’s MBA from Thunderbird in Decembers
11/2 children – a little boy Lance who turns 2 next month and a little girl due in October.
Yeah that was the cheesey intro I did for our ward, but I thought I would post it on the blog, because it does sum up a bunch of things we have done the past 6 years. We are kinda crazy, but we like it that way!
Love ya Speenie, Happy Anniversary!