Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at my Aunt and Uncles home.  It was a small group, but we had a great time. 

Lance and Spence enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!


Some of the kiddos eating!


Lance LOVES those jam rolls! 


Some of the gang! 


My Grandma with Tallie and Ruby! 

 The two Spences! 


My grandma with her grandkids!  I love my grandma, she really is the best!  She is such a whipper snapper, and loves her great grand kids so much.  She'll come to their performances, and play cars and games with them on the ground.  I love how she is spiritual and has served at the Joseph Smith Building for like 30 years.  She is so fun to chat with, and just be with.  LOVE YOU GRANDMA! 


It was my grandma's birthday the day before Thanksgiving, so we gave her some present after dinner.  The kids loved helping her out. 


Happy Thanksgiving!  After the year we had, I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for all of my blessings, in particular my family, our health, the Gospel, and priesthood blessings.  

1 comment:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Cute post. Hey, just so you know, I just scrolled down to some of the "pictures" we talked about yesterday....and you are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sayin'!