(Ok Rachel tagged me BEFORE Christmas and Criscell tagged me last week, so here you go, better late than never!)
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
-10 years ago today...
I was 15 years old, a sophomore in high school. I had just left the VL club (as of Jan 1 1998!), I was attending the Valentine's Dance, and hanging with these adorable girls! Yeah, our group of girlfriends my sophomore year was quite large! I was also a sophomore senator and helped plan and decorate for this Valentine's dance!
-5 things on my to-do list today: (Sunday)
1. Not going to church :( - Lance is sick and I don't want him to spread his cold to other kids.
2. Not making dinner - thanks Kim and Sam!
3. Go on a walk and enjoy the 70 degree weather and get Lance some fresh air
4. Talk to my family
5. hmmm... relax, it's the Sabbath!
1. Being a mom. It has been amazing so far!
2. Being a wife; I definitely have one amazing husband! This morning he got up with Lance and watched him the whole morning so I could go back to sleep until noon! Since Lance has been sick I hadn't gotten a ton of sleep, and that was so thoughtful of Speener!
3. Talking to my parents - since we live in a different state, I enjoy talking to my mom everyday!
4. Taking pictures - sometimes Spence gets annoyed I take so many pictures, but I just tell him it is my hobby! Then, I like doing projects with my pictures (scrapbooking, collages, videos, etc)
5. And... of course, traveling!
-What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
1. Pay off student loans!!!
2. Buy a 2nd car - most likely a truck. We loved our Tundra that we sold when we came to school.
3. Probably buy Lance a cute bedroom set! (We just have a crib in the corner of our 2nd bedroom)
4. Save, invest, and donate to charity.
5. Go on a world cruise! I think it is like 9 months long or something like that and you go all over the world!
-3 of my bad habits:
3. Picking my zits and spence's ingrown hairs! (disgusting, I know!)
-5 places I have lived:
5. London, England
-5 jobs that I have had:
1. Sold fruit at the roadside fruit stands - 7 years baby!!! They don't call me corn girl for nothin!
2. Dad's office - The Heart Center - various years, various positions
3. Bella Vita (plastic surgery) - I seriously loved working here - great fun, great people, a great variety of interesting things to do!
4. Marmalade - boutique, gift store; did sells and created different cards and invitations.
5. Staff Care - Staffing Agency for doctor's and pa's.
-5 things people don't know about me:
1. The year Michael Jackson got acquitted, Spence and I dressed up as Michael Jackson and his date (a little boy) for Halloween!
2. This is a little embarrassing... when I went to London on study abroad (yes I was 20) - I didn't even know how to do my own laundry! My mom had always done it for me. My friend Kristy had to teach me. Pathetic, I know! But... don't I have the greatest mom alive! ;)
3. I have always kind of had a baby phobia - I never liked holding them because I thought they were so fragile and I didn't think I was too good at. Well, then Lance was born at only 5 lbs, so I had to get over my fear. I think I did mostly... but still little tiny babies scare me. Lance even scared me when he was a baby... I have felt a lot more comfortable as he has gotten bigger and stronger!
4. Spence and I had a pet turtle, named squirt. One time we forgot to feed him for 10 days, and HE LIVED! Then we were tending his four little boy cousins for a week and we bribed them to be good and if they were we would give them our turtle. Well, we ended up giving it to them, and he died a day later - must have been all of the attention they gave him!
5. I was so nervous to go to Guatemala. I think I was just nervous about going to Central America. I was sick for days before we went. I don't know why - it was honestly AMAZING and Tikal was one of the most AMAZING sites I have ever seen in my life. Next on my list is Maccu Piccu, Peru!
3 people I tag: Erika Hanks, Kelli Brown, Melissa Kiser