Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend in Midway, Utah

Early September we decided to head up to Midway and spend a couple of days enjoying the beautiful surroundings.  I couldn't help but snap a few photos of my handsome little man!

Exploring the sunflowers!


Three years old and so sweet and curious!

... oh and did I mention handsome? ...





Yeah, she's pretty cute too...



Lance found my mom's boots and hat and dressed up like a cowboy!


We even had time to take the horses out for a ride! 



My parents even took the horses out for a ride.  Aren't they cute together?


Notice the name 'Joey' on the back of the saddle.  My  mom's personalized saddle.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pictures Katie!! You've got some talent! And it looks like a great trip!!

Kelli and Jonathan said...

Lance is super handsome and your parents look too cute together with the horses. Are you just loving your new camera? I am feeling inspired to buy one now after looking at all of your awesome pictures.