Thursday, April 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day could possibly be one of my favorite holiday's!  I love decking out the fam in green, cooking green pancakes, Leprachauns, gold, it is so fun, and my kids have a blast! 

Waiting to go upstairs to see if the Leprechaun came! 

We hid little footprints all over our upstairs! 


Tallie and Lance loved searching for the gold pieces around the house, and Tallie caught on quickly!



Sadly, this is the only picture I took of Speen that day, but he was sporting his green!



Mmmm, green pancakes!


Oh yeah, green bottle! 


The story of Tallie Jo from smiles to meltdown in .3 seconds. Really, it's quite amazing!



Heading over to Jojo's for more St. Patty's fun!


More gold pieces! 

Counting up his loot!


Mmmm, green sandwich!


And to top the day off, we had a super fun play group with my bf's from college!  Love these girls, and love their darling kids! 

No comments: