Sunday, September 4, 2011

July Happenings!

Here are some pictures of some of the day to day stuff we did this summer! 




I bought this awesome table for $15 off KSL!  I love it!  It was so fun to just send the kids outside to eat with out worrying about the messes! 


We spent a ton of time playing with sprinklers and water toys, the best, jumping on the tramp with the water toys with friends!

Lance and Owen started a water fight with my neighbors Kadi & Ulekeya!



Lance & Owen have become really good buddies this past year! 



Lance has never really been into playing with toys, so it made me happy that he was playing with all his cars during quiet time!


My handsome 3 year old - about a week away from turning 4!


Lance and Tallie are really starting to become good buddies, it is so great! 


Of course the fountains at the Gateway!



Goofy picture before church!


Lance said his first prayer in Primary!  I wasn't sure how it would go, you know would he be shy or what?  And it was seriously awesome!  He got up there, no help and said the longest prayer that the primary president had to get up and kind of get him to wrap it up.  He started going around the room and praying for each kid individually, so awesome!


Oh my Tallie is THE biggest DIVA!  She was having a tantrum as I got her out of the car, and so she laid down on the pavement and started her nap early!


Lance's favorite thing to do at the mall - ride the escalator with my mom over and over again!


I just had to post this, case one night Speen and I had so much fun just laughing at this balloon bounce out of our fan over and over again!  Wow, we are losers!


And Lance & Owen at Cars 2.  Such a fun little outing!


No comments: