Thursday, September 29, 2011

4th of July extravaganza!!!

We had a busy 4th of July!  We started the day with watching the Millcreek Parade! 


Lance participated in the parade, it was cute to see him ride by!


We then headed to Evergreen Jr. High to play the games! 






After the park, we had a BBQ with our friends the Walkers.  It was raining on the 4th of July, and amazingly enough our carport came right in very handy! 


Roasting some dogs! 



After the BBQ, we were headed up the canyon to see Spence's family, but once we realized it would take us 2 hours, we headed to the outlets and shopped around.  On our way home, we pulled over and took a few pics in the wild flowers. 








Then we headed to my parents house for another delicious BBQ! 

Lance loving his new cup! 


My brother and his cute wife Kelli!


My parents! 



The most divine cupcakes I've ever had!


Watching fireworks with my parents neighbors!


My friends little boy Tate, was so cute with the Tootles!


And finally the day ended with some sparklers at our own house and then Lance and I headed over and watched the fireworks at Sugarhouse Park! 



Wow, that was exhausting just writing about it!  Definitely a fun and memorable day! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Holy moly, what a day! Looks like a blast! So many cute pictures!