Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Lance followed the little green feet...


... into the family room where he found 25 gold coins!!! (he was loving the hunt, can't wait for Easter!)


Counting up his loot.


Mmmm, big fan of chocolate!!!


Daddy and Tallie watching the action!

Lance giving daddy two thumbs up on the green pancakes!!!

Ooh, how festive, green lips!


Yummy green cupcakes!


My, what a cute green family!


Daddy and Lance grilling in their green!


And now for some pics of my jolly green monsters!


(nah, these two don't look a thing alike ;) ......... )




What can I say, I get a little into holidays?!? It makes it FUN!

10 comments:

Abi said...

Are you kidding me? Lance is so adorable. I love love his flippy hair. And Talli looks like Spence. Such a fun post. I haven't posted forever, but I had too

Scott and Amy said...

I love all you updates!! your kiddos look so stiken cute! i can't believe how big tallie is getting! and lance is getting so big and cute i love it. i hope all is well love you katie!

Rachel said...

What darling green babies!! Holidays are so much fun with kids! They will always LOVE that their Mama got into holidays. So cute!!

theminerfamily said...

Katie, you are too cute! I wish I would have made more of the day, actually the new decorations I bought didn't even make it out of the package. ): It was a crazy day. I also love the new photos, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Natalie said...

You guys really are such a darling family!!!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

i could just eat that little tallie up! you're kids are darling and i love what a festive mom you are.

kalie said...

Oh, he's so grown up all of a sudden! What a cute St. Patty's Day mom you are!

Lindsay said...

Look at you! I LOVE the St. Patty's day spirit! And your two darling blue-eyed kids!

Melissa said...

I love how festive you get! It's really fun and reminds me of my mom. Those little kiddo's are pretty darn cute.

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

I love all of the green! Tallie is getting so big. What a cute family.