Monday, March 15, 2010

Our latest creations!

Kelli and I have been busy at work creating these fabulous bibs! We had an opportunity to sell them at an upscale boutique last week with "fashion forward designers" from all over the world! Sounds pretty fancy, huh? It was fun to say the least.










What made it even more fun was that we sold the gold (pictured with the dress) and black one. Yipee!

We will have our website up and running within the next week and I will post it on my blog so you can check out all of our latest and greatest stuff, including a "design a band" section where you can actually design your own headband and we will make it for you!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Ok I would so LOVE that HOT PInk and Orange one... so CUTE and FUN!!!

He.She.&Eloise.... in the city said...

Katie! Those are fabulous!!! I absolutely love them. I have one that I bought a while ago, and yours put it to shame!!!