Saturday, January 8, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  We started off with a lovely Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house! 


Traditional family picture by the tree! 



Leaving out the cookies for Santa! 


My dad taking a snooze with his Christmas Eve gift! 


CHRISTMAS MORNING! 

Lance wanted yellow golf balls, and was one happy kid that Santa brought them! 


We had lunch over at my grandma's house and this is the first time ALL of her grandkids have been together.  It made for an extremely crazy time, but it was so fun to have everyone there.  My grandma is such a cute grandma, I am so happy we got this picture!


Love this picture of Tallie - it is SO HER!  Always has a smile on her face, but always calculating her next move! 


Merry Christmas from the Tag-Team!  Hope you all have a lovely Christmas as well! 

No comments: