Monday, January 17, 2011

Interview with Lance, Part 2

Last week we were waiting for Spence to get home from work when I saw a jar of "Table Topic Conversation" cards, and just randomly started asking them to Lance.  I couldn't believe the intelligent and funny answers he was giving me, so I started to jot down his answers.  So, I present - Interview with Lance, Part 2. 



Who Do you think is the most important personal alive today?  Daddy

If you could master one instrument what would it be?  The Drums

If you were offered a seat on the next space shuttle would you take it?  An Emphatic YES!  

If you could donate a million dollars to charity, which would you choose?  One to help babies feel better 

Would you prefer money for a housekeeper, a cook, a gardener, or a personal secretary?  A personal secretary 

Which long lost childhood object would you most like to find?  A ball 

What would you most like to do for someone else if you have the money and the time?  Drive a car

What makes a house a home?  A family

Do you live more in the past, present, or the future?  Future 

What quality do you think is most important in marriage?  Being nice to each other 

If you got a tattoo what would you get and where would you put it?  He said he would get a picture of himself and put it on his left bum cheek!  

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?  Played Wii Boxing!  

What do you think is the ideal age?  3

If you could have another name, what would you choose?  Tait

What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner?  Playing with the balloons

What's one fear you would like to conquer?  Playing the drums

Which is more important - intelligence or common sense?   Common Sense 

Which language would you like to speak fluently?  The chicken nugget language!  


I was laughing so hard, my Goose is such a fun guy!  It was fun to get a little insight into that little brain of his! 

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha! Oh my goodness, how cute. What a sweetheart!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh I am still laughing about the tatoo question!! What a cute boy! I really have to meet this little man of yours someday.

anneandryan said...

Katie, he is such a cute kid. I think he will like looking back on his answers in a few years.

erica s said...

Those answers are great!

Kristin said...

I love that little boy!! He is too funny!! Maybe he can teach me the drums once he masters it!

Keri Cannon said...

I'm laughing out loud about the tattoo on the bum cheek and the chicken nugget language. He's got personality and is so so adorable!

Kelli and Jonathan said...

I liked the secretary comment the best - Lance with a secretary would be an interesting phenomenon :) And apparently I think he is planning on being a drummer some day...

Lindsay said...

I do call my man "goose" sometimes - I totally noticed that you guys do the same! Don't you just love our little men? We definitely need to get them together soon!

Paola said...

That is so cute! LOVE IT. Now I want to interview Mateus, but I'm scared he won't answer as good as Lance did! :)