Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tootles!

This little Peanut is a FIRECRACKER! 

She is SO HAPPY..... 


And SO DRAMATIC....





and SO CURIOUS....




And so SILLY....

 

And such a JOY to have in our family!  Even though you take up every last ounce of my energy, I wouldn't want it any other way.  We love our spunky Tallie Jo!  





And I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of my Goose!  I thought he was napping the other day, and I walked in and saw him playing with all his stuffed animals in his bed, how cute is this guy?  Man, I love my kiddos! 

2 comments:

Jen Petty said...

Love the shots with what I can only assume is your new camera! Such stinkin' cute kids... Tallie's outfits are always adorable!

Keri Cannon said...

She's just like her mommy...a ball full of energy and too dang cute for her own good!