Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family Pics in the Red Rocks!

One night Spencer's dad really wanted to get a big family picture, since we haven't had one for several years!  So, after the Olympics and dinner, we headed up the canyons and had a very fast photo shoot!  It was super windy, but made for some fun vogue pictures! 

Em striking a pose! 


Katie striking a pose! 


Sam, Lindi, and Tootles!


Lorin and Allie!


The lovebirds - Sam and Katie B. 


Daddy and Tootles!


Katie B. kindly taking a family picture!  It was hard with all the kids and the wind and everything, but truthfully, heck if we can get everyone looking at the camera, I would say that's a success! 


Had to have Katie B. jump in one of the pictures!


Trey was so cute, he kept asking me to take his picture!


Of course the one family picture in which the kids are looking AND smiling, who knows what I was doing! 



This picture is such a typical Tallie picture, waving and saying "hi" to everyone! 


We have a joke - but it's pretty much the truth - in the Taggart Family that Jane only likes pictures of her 'six kids!' 


So for fun, we took one of the outlaws as well.  I think we'll blow it up to like a 16x20 and give it to Jane for Christmas!!!! 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures. Looks so fun! Is Sam engaged already!?

Rob said...

AWESOME! Your family is so cool! I feel terrible that I didn't get one on one time with Spencer when he came to the house! Sorry Speen.

Love ya.

Rob

Rob said...

AWESOME! Your family is soo cool. I feel terrible that I didn't get one on one time with Spencer when he came to my parents house. One regret of the trip.
Love ya.

Rob