Saturday, June 25, 2011

A magnificient night!

I've never thought of myself as much of a U2 fan, but when they were coming to Utah, I decided to get Speen tickets for our May date - of our "12 dates of Christmas!"  And I have to say, I seriously LOVED it!  Could possibly be one of the best concerts I have ever been too!  Plus, the company was pretty fun too! 

We were walking to the stadium and somehow had to climb a fence, and yes I ripped my pants! :(


Leslie was a little more coordinated than me!


The guys getting ready to ROCK! 


The Fray was the opening band, and they were really good! 




Had to get our caffeine fix! 




Singing a long and rockin' out to the music! 



Although Lady Gaga was extremely entertaining, I loved that U2 is just a great band.  They played tons of songs for a good 2 1/2 hours, and there was no drama, no swearing, nothing uncomfortable the entire performance.  They are just a bunch of extremely talented musicians.  I loved the night! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast! And your little fire-pit looks like fun too! We've been making do with roasting marshmallows over our gas stovetop to get our smore's fix lately! Haha! Can't wait to see you guys tonight!