Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Randomness

Here is a bunch of Christmas stuff we have been up to!

Decorating the house and tree the day after Thanksgiving! 


"Santa" came and dropped off a book to both kids and then conveniently Spencer's mom and sister Soph stopped by 5 minutes later and were able to read the books to Lance and Tallie! 



Look at Tallie cheesing it, too funny!


Spence and the kids made a gingerbread house! 


Her facial expressions seriously crack me up!


The Elf dropped off some advent calendars and shirts for the kids!



Reading Christmas stories! 


Looking all Christmas-y for Church!



I ended up making 180 pretzels by myself!  My mom and I usually do it together, but she was out of town.  And I made all big ones.  It was fun, but it seriously took two full days and I was so exhausted afterwards!



Our ward had a wonderful Christmas Party and they did a live nativity.  If you look close, you can see Tallie, a little angel on the bleachers and Lance was a cow in front!


We went to our friends annual sweater party! 



Yes, Christian and I won best sweaters! 

Speen took a day off and went skiing at Deer Valley and had a wonderful time!  



And I made a cute snowman with Lance and Tallie, and just like the Thanksgiving turkey's, they were eaten in no time! 


We are having a wonderful Christmas season so far! 

3 comments:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

YOu have the best ideas! I love your elf that comes every year, I don't know if I have the energy to pull it off, Santa is hard enouhg. But I love watching Tallies expressions- they look just like marianne's!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the updates!!! YUMMY pretzels...wow, I want to make some with you sometime!!!

Kristin said...

super cute Katie!! you always do the cutest stuff with your kiddos! I can't believe how big Tallie is getting!! Man I miss you guys!!