Friday, July 6, 2012

Little P's Blessing!

We blessed the little p on Sunday, June 2 at our ward.  We were grateful to have the love and support of so many family members!  


Spence gave a beautiful blessing!  We are so grateful to have Presley as part of our family! 


Presley with my mom and grandma! 


Presley with my brother and his wife.  See how cute they look with a baby?  Now if only they would get on the stick so my kids could have some cousins on the Thorne side.... 




Little p with the Taggart grandparents! 


Taggart guys! 


Taggart gals! 


Man I love that little smooshies!  Tallie and I both wore this same blessing dress for our blessing.  In fact, I am pretty sure that my mom wore it as well!  



And then again to our neighbors side house for a quick family photo op! 




No comments: