Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Perfect day at the park!

We met at my friend Erika's house and after a fabulous lunch we walked over to her neighborhood park.  

Presley was lovin this fun car.  I think I know what I'll get her for her birthday now!  



The weather was 75 degrees with a light breeze, Zach & Presley both napped in the stroller, all the kids got along perfectly and Erika & I were able to sit and chat.  This in my book = perfect playdate at the park!  


Presley's first time playing in the sand!  She went almost 10 minutes before she put it in her mouth! 


Lance & Carson became fast friends!  And yes - Lance wore his pirate hat almost the entire trip!  



Cute kids on the slide! 


After the park, we headed back to the hotel for 'rub a dub dub 3 kiddos in the tub!' 


 Cute baby rolls! 


I love how Presley can go from this.... 


.... to this.... in a matter of seconds!  


Goodnight little p! 


No comments: