Sunday, January 27, 2013

The yellow party!

For this little diva's 3rd birthday, she wanted a yellow party cause yellow is her "favorite color!"  So, I present you with the yellow party!  



The friends were encouraged to wear yellow!  



We played a bunch of games.  

Duck, duck goose!  


Red light, green light! 


Red rover! 


Then it was time for a yellow dinner! 


Yellow pancakes, corn, bananas, and pineapple! 



Then it was craft time - - - wands and crowns! 


Yellow cake! 


I think Tessa may have beat Tallie to blowing out the candles! 


Of course, tramp time! 


And lastly, I was going to let the kids all paint a pumpkin from our patch, but to avoid a mess, instead Spence played a pumpkin game with the kids.  



Every kid went home with their pumpkin and a little bag full of yellow goodies! I was so happy that the weather was nice enough to do the party outside.  It turned out to be a fun party for my yellow loving Tootles! 

No comments: