Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas Eve!

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve over at my parents house.  

My mom always makes the most incredible dinner.  We have my favorite salad with avacados, shrimp and grapefruit and we always have prime rib!  So yummy!  

My mom also has the most beautiful table decorations!  


Jonathan & Kelli were with Kelli's family in Chicago and we missed them, but were  happy grandma came to Christmas Eve dinner!  


Tallie was so cute all night, here she is so excited to eat!  



Every year my mom bakes one nut into the desert and whoever wins the "nut in the pudding" wins the pot of money.  It goes up by $5 every year.  I think it was about $35 this year!  


Look who won the nut in the pudding! 



Traditional family picture in front of the tree!


Here polka dots were so cute!  


Love my little family!  And yay for Christmas with kids, it was so magical! 


Next up, the traditional Bingo!  




It was definitely Tallie's night cause she was the first to win Bingo too!  


And finally, we ended the night by laying out the cookies for Santa!  


Hope Santa comes.... 



No comments: