Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

We celebrated Christmas morning at my parents house.  The kids had a blast opening their presents and being spoiled from Santa!  

Tallie loved her new singing barbie!  



Presley loved her activity center.... 


... and formula!


Love my boys! 



Tallie got a Cinderella bike and she was so excited!!  It even has a little carriage/basket that she put her doll in and took her for a ride! 


Tallie enjoying Presley's present with the little p! 


JT & Kelli took a 6am flight home from Chicago Christmas morning, we were able they were able to make it back with out any delay and join us for a fun Christmas morning!  



Seems to me like Presley enjoyed her first Christmas!  




Christmas afternoon we enjoyed food and family over at my Grandma's house! 


Love these cute little cousins!  


Lance & Cousin Spencer 


Later that night, Spence's fam came over!  

Some of my favorite girls!  



 Me and my love!  Wow we both definitely need to get our hair done!  


I am grateful that we had such a wonderful Christmas spending time with our families!  Our kids were so darling and made the day so much fun.  And most importantly I want to say how grateful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ. 

No comments: