Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



We celebrated Thanksgiving over at my aunt and uncle's house.  Unfortunately all my cousins with kids were either out of town or lived out of state for Thanksgiving, so my kids were the only kids there.  Here is Lance & Tallie enjoying their own little Thanksgiving table!  


Presley was a little unsure of all the new tastes and textures!  


Tallie & cousin Jayne 


It was my grandma's birthday the next day so we also celebrated her birthday.  This is her and her sister Laura.  I love my grandma and am so grateful to have her in my life.  She is so positive despite the hardships she has had in her life.  She is also the most incredible great grandma and loves spending time with all her great grandkids.  She is also always up for a fun adventure, or  a visit, does a Temple session every week, volunteers at the Joseph Smith Bldg every Friday, and still plays card games with her friends a couple times a month!  Happy Birthday Grandma to the world's best grandma!  Love ya!  


In honor of my grandma's birthday we played a trivia game with questions all about her.  Yep, do you see what I am holding!?  Yes, the winning prize.   That's right, I beat out everyone including her own sister and kids!  I sure do love Grandma!  


Well sadly that's all the pictures I took at Thanksgiving.  I was still feeling pretty crappy from my tonsils, and so I wasn't too ambitious on getting pictures.  But I truly am grateful for all the blessings in my life!

No comments: