Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HS Friends reunited!

Over the Christmas break, my friend Kristine, who was in town visiting from California, sent out a text to see if anyone wanted to have a play date at her parents house.  Randomly and luckily everyone with kids could come!  I guess the key to getting everyone together is throwing it together last minute!  

Here is a picture of the kids when we got there.... (everyone happy and content!) 


A group pic of my girlfriends!  Love these girls!  


Amy showed up with her two girls and Kristine's son got home so we tried to do a picture of ALL the kids and didn't go as well the 2nd time around!  


It's crazy - out of all my high school friends with kids, there are 3 boys and 14 girls!!!  

Allie & Annie 


Erica & Alex 


Kristine with Amelia & Jonathan 


Amy with Sammie & Millie 


Lindsay & Haven (with 2 of her girls not pictured and another baby girl due in May!) 


Jessica with Ella & Vivienne 


Rebekah with Kameron, Hailey & Marissa 


And me with Lance, Tallie & Presley 


It was so much fun getting together with all my lovely ladies and their adorable kiddos!  

No comments: