Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cutest Shower Ever!

My Aunt Kaye Anne threw the cutest baby shower for my cousins Scotty's wife Jayne.  I loved it so much I had to take pictures so I could remember how creative it was.  

We got a library book slip in the mail with the shower information on it.  It also said instead of bringing a card with your present, bring your favorite  book.  

Here was the spread.  All the food coordinated with kids books!  


If you give a Mouse a cookie - chocolate chip cookies! 


Pinkalicious - pink cupcakes!


Green Eggs & Ham - green deviled eggs & ham sandwiches! 


The Little Engine that Could - A little train decoration on the food table! 

Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish - swedish fish 


The Very Hungry Caterpillar - a bowl of mixed fruit! 


The Favors - a sack of gummy worm aka "book worms!" 


She also had classic books all over the room and a cute flag banner made from pages from an old book!  


No comments: