Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Artie's Orchard!!

Every Spring I love going down to my great uncle's orchard in Pleasant Grove to take pictures in the blossoms!  My grandma goes with me, we take pics and visit her brother Artie and see where she grew up, it's a fun tradition!  

Presley's first time to the orchard!  


Exploring the surroundings!  


I love my sweet grandma!  She's so amazing and always up for a fun adventure!  


I caught this tender moment between Tallie & Presley!  



My little Tootles!  


It was pretty much impossible to get a good picture of these three at the same time!  Presley could not sit still, she was so distracted by all the weeds, dandelions, and branches! 



Picture with Uncle Artie!  


My cousin Lindsey who lives down in Orem came by with her kids.  I wish she lived closer, two of our kids are the exact same ages and I know would be the best of friends if they could see each other more often!  It was fun to spend a little time with them!  

Ruby & Tallie Jo! 


Spencer & Lance!  Boys and their branches, I love it! 



No comments: