Thursday, May 3, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

We had a fabulous St. Patty's Day!  We always have a green breakfast and get a St. Patty's t-shirt, and follow the green footprints and find the gold coins.  Lance is at such a fun age that he was LOVING finding all the gold.  

(*side note: never realized how messy my table was, hello drill, Miles Axelrod, Vita Coco waters, swords, etc! lol!) 



Green Footprints 


Tootles and Goose on the hunt for the coins!  





Eating the green breakfast.  We usually eat green pancakes, but this year we opted for easy and unhealthy!  Green donuts with Lucky Charms and green milk.



In their cute St. Patty's Shirts!  



Family Pic!  *Note the baby onesie on Spencer's lap.  Yes, I was CONFIDENT that I would have my baby by St. Patty's Day.  Well, she showed me!  


No comments: